Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting better,

Options
  • 30-03-2009 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Thanks to those of you who helped, my game has been getting better, not quite Irish open standards yet, but hopefully next year, at my usual short stack re-buy event came 3rd and got back 20x Buy in, which was not bad given I had reached the final on 3 other occassions but never cashed, and at the usual Sunday night game, reached the final table with a healthy stack, but got put out 1st by the loose aggressive player, (AA vs 99) he flopped the 9, but apart from the beat, felt like i could have went on and won it.

I know this thread is more than likely going to receive abuse, ie, along the lines of sample size, but oh well, leave the northener alone

Comments

Advertisement