Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TENNIS players Castletroy needed

Options
  • 30-03-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hello guys I'm looking for some tennis players to play in the UL courts. Anybody interested? Don't care about your level (mine is good), I just want to enjoy these sunny afternoons after work :p Let me know please. My name is Rodolfo, 27 yo, italian. Good luck!!! And come on Ireland :D on Wednesday :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cxj98

you guys just know fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Rofoldo, you may get swallowed up by Castletroy's finest yummy mummies with an invite like that.......something perhaps you might enjoy (Lobsterlady asks eagerly:0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 rofoldo

WOOOO I realized now only that looked as a "friendship" ad lollll I did not mean that I just wanna play tennissssssssss :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

a bionda
    beato che ti monta
    se montarti saro io
    beato er cazzo mio
    ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Maybe this thread should be moved to the After Hours forum. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bored@workagain

id be well up for a game not bad ....not great live by ul but work alot but i for one would b well up for a game ...

let me know whenever you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I have a tennis racquet round here somewhere that hasn't seen sunlight in 5 or 6, Jesus possibly even 7 years.

I'm trying to find something to keep myself occupied for the summer so yupI I'd be up for an odd game....see if we can get a league going!!

ninty9er wrote: »
    I have a tennis racquet round here somewhere that hasn't seen sunlight in 5 or 6, Jesus possibly even 7 years.

I'm trying to find something to keep myself occupied for the summer so yupI I'd be up for an odd game....see if we can get a league going!!
    good man. After Easter we can definitely organize a social match. I'll be back Thursday aweek, maybe that night we can try to go if the weather is not bad. Try to get a new racket inside the easter egg :) well - the egg must be big enough tho'! Let me know by the way

hellooooooo anybody available for a match tonight, tomorrow night or Thursday night around 6 / 6.30 at the UL? Please let me know.... this weather is too nice!!!! :)

• Advertisement

I'll be another few weeks with exams and whatnot, but definitely when it's all over I'll go for a game or 2....also try posting here>>> http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=500

yeeeeees man!!!! looking forward to it :) but jaysus I'm afraid the rain is coming back shortly after this sunny month :) we'll see what we can do!!!! yesterday I was down to the UL courts, it looks is 5 euro per hour and you can book there at the Arena - I couldn't get a phone number though.

If anybody is interested for tonight or tomorrow night (Thursday) please let me know!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

rofoldo wrote: »
    yeeeeees man!!!! looking forward to it :) but jaysus I'm afraid the rain is coming back shortly after this sunny month :) we'll see what we can do!!!! yesterday I was down to the UL courts, it looks is 5 euro per hour and you can book there at the Arena - I couldn't get a phone number though.

If anybody is interested for tonight or tomorrow night (Thursday) please let me know!!!!

I've played down there with An-Fhile on many occasions and we usually just walk onto the courts, never had any hassle.

I've played down there with An-Fhile on many occasions and we usually just walk onto the courts, never had any hassle.
    lol - fair enough :)
    well do you wanna play or you're not in Limerick?

Id love to buuuut i dont think ill be in Limerick for a while and then im going to New York for most of the summer.

But if in limerick for a week or so before i head off ill definetly post again in this thread!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Dude, get with the times, there's no "h" in my name any more! :D

I might be free for a few games around the end of May, but unfortunately no sooner than then.

An File wrote: »
    Dude, get with the times, there's no "h" in my name any more! :D

I might be free for a few games around the end of May, but unfortunately no sooner than then.

Ha! Thats at least the second time i've made that mistake! :P

Right I have about an evening a week free....still interested rodolfo??

I'm no expert, or even close to good....rules mean nothing to me. It'd basically just be smashing about.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Limerick Dude and I should be available from this week on, if anyone wants to play against a pair of beginners at some stage.

I'll definetly be up for it, I just have to find where my racquet is.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

An File wrote: »
    Limerick Dude and I should be available from this week on, if anyone wants to play against a pair of beginners at some stage.

Im up for it.

How does Wednesday @ 6:30pm suit? I'm not sure how much the court costs if anything, but I'll look into it tomorrow.

How does Wednesday @ 6:30pm suit? I'm not sure how much the court costs if anything, but I'll look into it tomorrow.

I think I cant on Wed, better on Thursday :) and I think that you dont have to pay, I've gone for the last 2 weeks and the courts are always full of people, you have just to pray somebody goes home :)

I cant do wednesday either plus the weather will be crap. Thursday, same time would suit me and the forecast is good too.

Can't do Thursday, but there's 2 of you anyway...sorted...finally something workable on Limerick City Forum:D

elmolesto wrote: »
    I cant do wednesday either plus the weather will be crap. Thursday, same time would suit me and the forecast is good too.

Sebastien, will u be around on Thursday, I'd say around 7pm?

I will. Do you still have my phone number because I lost my phone and your details:o

elmolesto wrote: »
    I will. Do you still have my phone number because I lost my phone and your details:o

just sent you a PM

Advertisement