Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Stanley Erin Solid Fuel stove

Options
  • 30-03-2009 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a place that would have good reasonably priced stoves, particularly the Waterford Stanley Erin Solid Fuel with boiler & Enamel finish.

Here are the details link

I've seen it priced between E1700-2000.

I was told you could get it cheaper online, but i've seen similar prices & some with offers of E300 off RRP (a price that's not shown on the one i want)

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

You should check here, I know its not the Erin but they have a good price for the Aisling with back boiler. I got my Fionn stove here with back boiler, enamel finish nearly 200 euro cheaper than anywhere else and that was two years ago. I ordered a replacement grate off them recently and got them to post it out. They're very friendly and knowledgeable, I think the name of the person in charge of the Stanley Centre is Catherine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

Heh! thats the first place i checked from a google search, as that's the place with the E300 off promo, but does not say what price the Erin is, maybe sneaky!

The Erin will do about 9-10 Radiators while the Aishling will only do about 6-7 Radiators, thats one of the main drawbacks.

But thanks for the help.

Advertisement