Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok am....HELP!!

Options
  • 30-03-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Well after about 8 months iv'e finally re installed FS2004 now all is well except i lost my IFSD Irl Scenery folder but a quick look found it but it's outside my game so what i need to know is how or where do i place it in order for me to get my Irish scenery back?

Thanks,

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Skyknight

Hey Steyr,
    You will find the Irish scenery for FS9 in the avsim library. The file name is ifsd.zip, which was added to the library on 29th of November 08. As you have said you could just reinsert the IFSD directory into the ADDON SCENERY Folder in the main FS9 directory,and long as you make the relevant entries & relevant paths in the scenery.cfg file.In my opinion,however, to ensure that all the files are in good order it would be better to use the installer provided in the zip file. Hope this helps, in some small little way. Welcome back to FS9 by the way.

Skyknight

00:58: here is a related thread on the Avsim forum:
    http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=232648

Advertisement