Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The King Of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters (DVD) - €5.49 delivered [Play.com]

Options
  • 30-03-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,780 ✭✭✭✭

One of my favourite documentaries of recent years.. very interesting, fun and enthralling!

5314185x.jpg
    Buy it @ Play.com
    Description

In this hilarious, critically-acclaimed arcade showdown, an unprecedented rivalry rocks the electronic world to its core!

Join novice gamer Steve Wiebe on his quest to destroy the top score of gaming legend Billy Mitchell, the uncontested champion of the Donkey Kong world for over 20 years. In this battle of good versus evil find out which of them can truly claim the title King of Kong!

Special Features

* Feature Commentary With Director Seth Gordon, Producer Ed Cunningham And Associa
    * Feature Commentary With Chris Carle (Entertainment Editorial Director, IGN) And
    * Animated Short "A Really, Really Brief History Of Donkey Kong".
    * Extended Interviews.
    * Arcade Glossary.
    * Theatrical Trailer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I've heard great things about this, think I'll check it out. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Absolutely brilliant movie, can't believe it's real!

I already have it, but good find OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Check out Sky Arts 1. It was on a few times last week. Don't know if it is on this week though, sorry. Good film. Recommended.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Awesom movie.

Advertisement