Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24" samsung monitor

Options
  • 30-03-2009 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I was looking for a 22" to buy at reasonable price and came across this:
    Samsung SM2494HM 24" LCD Widescreen 1920x1080 Resolution 300cd/m2 Brightness 1000:1 Contrast Ratio 15000:1DCR 5msec Res VGA DVI-D HMDI USB Tilt Swivel/Pivot - LS24KIQRFV

costing £164.90 Incl. VAT. Delivery to Ireland 2-3 working days and will cost around £9.2.

Details can be found at: https://www.saverstore.com/productinfo/Product.aspx?product_id=20028300&rstrat=13074

Does it sound a good deal? Has anyone bought from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

wrong forum. This is a request

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I havent used that shop before, but that monitor looks like a great deal. With HDMI you can hook it straight up to an Xbox360 or ps3 and get full HD video, and the stand swivels tilts and pivots, much handier than a plain tilter.

I paid €250ish for a much lower spec 22" monitor about 18 months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Yeah that's a good deal, http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/2350317/art/samsung/2494hm-syncmaster-24-wide.html for the same monitor.

I think I'll buy two.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lillil

Not sure how reliable the below opinion is but check this out:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/367637/samsung-sm2494hm-24-lcd-1920x1080-m/
    saverstore - avoid at all costs.

used to be savastore and closed down with thousands of unfulfilled orders and opened again as saverstore the next day!

should be banned from here imho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

awesome price but i agree u have to watch out from whom u are buying from. They can sell it for 1euro if they don't deliver or screw u somehow else.

However if they are legit then its a great price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Dizz

Discount voucher available too - voucher code: 5RY7-OL5F-8K95 (3% off)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bagsofballs

I would not reccomewnd saverstore, tried buying from them before, a lot of hassle with credit card deatils, they took my order 3 times over the phone, every time, they were cencelled, they would nopt recognize credit card details, rang aib, no problem there end, so i would stay well away from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

"
    saverstore - avoid at all costs.

used to be savastore and closed down with thousands of unfulfilled orders and opened again as saverstore the next day!

should be banned from here imho"

just noticed this!!!
    slan
    j

Advertisement