Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneybookers question

Options
  • 30-03-2009 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I emailed Mooneybookers support about this, but got no reply so was hoping someone here would know the answer.

When exactly is the exchange rate applied to a cash out?

ie, when I Submit a cash out on Moneybookers, is it at that point that the global exchange rate is applied, or does it wait til the payment is processed, or is it when the amount hits my bank and they do the conversion? (so in about 5 days from now)?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

im not sure what exchange rate they use. I have made cashouts and checked the current exchange rate while cashing out. I did not get the current exchange rate. I suspect moneybookers sneak a little profit by giving a slightly worse exchange rate than you should be getting. But that could be just me being paranoid.

Advertisement