Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pint of Harp?

Options
  • 30-03-2009 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in town where i can get a cold draught pint of Harp Lager. Its not in any of my regulars. (ie. parliment st) :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

jiggajt wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere in town where i can get a cold draught pint of Harp Lager. Its not in any of my regulars. (ie. parliment st) :confused:

I think paris texas does harp im nearly sure i drank it there

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

Thing is, you have to find a place that has a good run on it too. You dont want to get stuck with a pint when no-one else has had one in a month. Will check out paris texas though even though its not my favourite place in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

eh not good with street names in town but have you tried the pumphouse,anna conda or cleeres??

eh not good with street names in town but have you tried the pumphouse,anna conda or cleeres??

Tried them??? I practically live in them. :D They're my regulars! No harp though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ger57

No harp in Paris Texas guys....

• Advertisement

Boooo! Anyone else have any ideas? Id say you can get cans of it in Carolls (the bucket of blood). But the question is do you want to go to carolls?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

The Harp bar on high st?

Al.

Advertisement