Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to set up private game online

Options
  • 29-03-2009 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭

Guys, meself and a few mates want to play a private heads up tourney online, having trouble finding somewhere.
    Paddys have private tables but apparently these are only in development with no ETA on release after I spoke with manager online other night.

Anyone know somewhere? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭theGIANT

its very easy to set up private tourneys on stars.just send them an email letin them no u want to set a game up.u can play either an mtt or heads up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

you can do it instantly on party poker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I like Cake :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

As far as I know you have to have accumulated a certain number of FPP's on Pokerstars before they let you set up a private tournament.

I have used Full Tilt poker before

just e-mail; privatetournaments@fulltiltpoker.com.

Include the name of tournament, password, buy in( + rake of at least 50c, otherwise !0%),Date, Time, Game type, FL, PL or NL. In your case you should specify two max tables and whether you want a shootout or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

You can do it on pkr.com but you need to be a 'silver level' member.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭clint_silver

still on the hunt for this, stars lets you but you gotta be a regular member which seems to be the case on more then one,
    party lets you set one up but only for a cash table, ie, not a tourney.

I played a couple boardsies in the boards HU tourney a couple of years ago online, I cant remember but was that just set up a table and hope noone else gets in the meantime?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

I played a couple boardsies in the boards HU tourney a couple of years ago online, I cant remember but was that just set up a table and hope noone else gets in the meantime?
    When you create a tourney it's password protected. So you only give the PW to people you want to play. I'm sure someone here could set it up for you if you asked nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

Ive been told it's easy enough to set up private games on Ladbrokes not too sure if it's cash tables or MTTs worth checking out tho :D:D good luck;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

It was easier on Ladbroke's before they changed to micro gaming proper. It was less confusing, i think you can still do it, must check it out.

Advertisement