Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business partner wanted Tipperary

Options
  • 29-03-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi im seriously thinking of opening a subway franchise in tipperary .i have found a perfect location for it.im looking for a business partner as i have little experience inthis area.roughly total investment would 50k each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i was in a subway in manhattan recently, they had a foot long sub on sale for $5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

What part f Tipp?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭DecTipp

thurles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Why not chat to te owners in clonmel they may be interested in expanding as 50-50

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭hblock21

tipp86 wrote: »
    Why not chat to te owners in clonmel they may be interested in expanding as 50-50

You should go for it!

Apart of The Arch Bar, Noami's and Ryan's there not much choice in thurles. Also dont know much about prices in subways but I cant imagine they're that expensive, so good food at good prices!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

it dosen't look like that hard of food to get ready, how about starting your own franchise.....

saying that I like subway.....but I love Quiznos, more choice and tastier food http://www.quiznos.ie/menu_sub.html i'd weigh up the price of both....

Quiznos FTW!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

DecTipp wrote: »
    Hi im seriously thinking of opening a subway franchise in tipperary .i have found a perfect location for it.im looking for a business partner as i have little experience inthis area.roughly total investment would 50k each.

you are the 4th person i have heard interested in opening a subway in thurles in the past 12 months.

realistically, it has to be the square or nowhere, is there a space?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭hblock21

Morris's Pub in the square has been vacate for years. But I think there converting the place into apartments but quite possibly ground floor would be retail or something (would make sense).

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Susie120704

did you ever think of Tipp town we could badly do with a sandwich bar and could be interested in investing if it was for the good of Tipp town

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭DecTipp

i was in tipp town yesterday seemed quite enough.maybe it was because it was sunday.yeah could be interested.i know thurles badly needs one tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭FRANKENFURTER

DecTipp wrote: »
    take my word for it 50 k each is well off of the mark,,,,a very good buddy of mine opened one in the last six months and he went 60k over the original estimate.....you also need to travel to new york for ten days to learn how to make the sambo,,,and they really have you by the balls when you open they are very hard work to deal with,,,best of luck but be very carefull

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement