Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€25 last minute voucher

Options
  • 29-03-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Greetings,
    I "won" a €25 last minute voucher from boards a while ago but forgot about it until now. You have to spend €100 min to use it. Full t&c below.
    It needs to be used by 31/03/09 to make a booking.
    If anyone wants it, just send me a pm,

slan,
    cunstunt

lastminute.com e-voucher

Voucher Value: EUR25

Expiry Date: 31st March 2009

Congratulations on winning our recent www.boards.ie <http://www.boards.ie/&gt; competition.

Did you know we search 80,000 hotels and 300 airlines in 850 cities worldwide, and we fly from all Irish airports!

This e-voucher entitles the bearer to EUR25 (twenty five euros) to be spent on products on lastminute.com Ireland.

Simply log on to http://www.lastminute.ie <http://www.lastminute.ie/&gt; and browse through our vast selection of hotels, flights, city breaks and experiences. Select your desired product(s) and proceed to the shopping basket, where you can redeem your lastminute.com e-voucher.

lastminute.com e-vouchers can be redeemed online against the following
    products: flights, city breaks, hotels, theatre and entertainment tickets, spa and pampering, gifts and experiences. Please check individual product descriptions for full details.

Note that lastminute.com e-vouchers are not valid on pre-packaged sun and ski holidays, car hire, insurance and restaurants. lastminute.com vouchers cannot be redeemed offline.

This e-voucher is valid until 31st March 2009 and is only valid for transactions of EUR100 or more. Only one voucher can be used per transaction and voucher is valid for one use only. This voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cunstunt wrote: »
    If anyone wants it, just send me a pm,

You just posted the code so no need to PM you.

Your not meant to post codes unless reusable

Probably more suited to adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

ooops meant to edit that out! :o

I'll move it if the mods want me to but tbh, just wanted to give something back to this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I've one too - same T&Cs and exp date. PM me if you want it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Hi, I also have one of those vouchers anyone wants it PM me also. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

guys, there is a free stuff section on adverts.ie, better to use that facility imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭anoisaris

seem to have missed these if anyone else is getting rid of their one PM I will take it off your hands please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

i would love one if anyone has one, please pm me.

Thanks

Sue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭anoisaris

Many thanks looder, also thanks lolli who got back to me to tell me that I had missed that one cheers guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks a mil for the code. Off to see a show in London next week :o

Advertisement