Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you playing all players on the network or the ones on ur skin?

Options
  • 29-03-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭

If I'm playing on paddypower or any other ipoker network site am I playing players from all the different skins such as titanpoker and betfred or will I just be playing paddypower players? Also is this the same for all networks.

Was just wondering this for the sake of datamining and bouncing between sites for rakeback bonuses.

Thanks for the replys :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

You generally play all players on the network although there are skin specific tournament and I think cash games. Same for all networks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭3DataModem

You're usually playing everyone.

Some skins have skin-only tables, but not PP I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Great thats all I really needed to know thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

yep you will be playing against the whole network unless specified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Rocky Balboa 2

ppp exclusive SnGs are terribly slow to fill up..They are the 10 man ones anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

Tell me about it. I'm suffering from the same problem with the SnGs at Green Joker Poker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

There's players on my skin!! ARGH!! :eek:

:D

You can at least always tell who the lazy Titan/Betmost players are when you see names like "TTR48769769054765894" or "BMR783479252365340" .... etc ...

Not even bothered to change their alias.

Games in Black on most skins mean shared, in other colours the games are usually site specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

I have to say I found this all very confusing when I 1st start playing poker :eek: my brother would be on PP and I would be on boyles and end up in the same tourney :D luckily I get it now LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Serena08 wrote: »
    I have to say I found this all very confusing when I 1st start playing poker :eek: my brother would be on PP and I would be on boyles and end up in the same tourney :D luckily I get it now LOL :D

Hey hey! :D

I was the same in the beginning, though I mostly played on Ladbroke's and they didn't have that problem. When I went to Boyle's, they'd just move to Prima, and other players would be asking what site you play on ... I was like, "same as you!" :D They'd be on Doyle's room or Pokertime or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

Ah hello Cagey :D

Yep I used to feel pretty stupid not knowing what they were talking about networks!!!! skins!!!!! LOL funny when I look back :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement