Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building ships from Star Wars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

Nice

Wish i had the time to do something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

It's a cool hobby I spose..it is hard finding time for it but the end results are so rewarding..esp. those guys that manage to light up their falcons..i'm not jealous..i'm bitter I can't do it is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Does this count? :p
    3097885_800x600.jpg
    3097883_800x600.jpg

Took me a few weeks on and off, childhood: relived!

http://gizmodo.com/5018137/3800+piece-death-star-diorama-is-coolest-star-wars-lego-ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

Man, can you imagine if we'd had lego star wars when we were kids?? i would've been in heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

Nice work on the falcom there. I build them when I can, have a few AT-ST's built but the rest in pieces. More so into the full scale props like Boba's helm (that was a **** to paint:P) and still not finished
    pic2bw1.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Man, can you imagine if we'd had lego star wars when we were kids?? i would've been in heaven!

I used to make Star Wars and Transformers stuff out of my Lego all the time.

It is the best toy ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Same here. Used to build all the ships from the movies out of Lego.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Anyone out there like models?(ready for a nerd alert)
    I'm unhealthily obsessed with building the Falcon, here's one of them i made
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb207/dimejinky991/new%20falcon/DSC00391.jpg
    Am I the only one?

That is very very nice dimejinky99. How did you go about it??

Advertisement