Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI - Medion Speakers for €9.99

Options
  • 28-03-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Right, so I'm sure somebody has seen these around, but just thought I'd put it up here. I figured I couldn't go wrong for a pair of speakers for a tenner, so I bought them and tried them out. They're actually pretty good, and can get a fairly high volume before sound quality starts falling.
    Anyway, only complaint is that it can be annoying sometimes to fiddle with the "tone" wheel at the side (for treble and bass, I think), but for 10 euros and their size, I'd recommend them to anybody who needs a handy 2.0 speakers system.
    :D

(2x 5 Watt RMS, btw)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Kazuma wrote: »
    Right, so I'm sure somebody has seen these around, but just thought I'd put it up here. I figured I couldn't go wrong for a pair of speakers for a tenner, so I bought them and tried them out. They're actually pretty good, and can get a fairly high volume before sound quality starts falling.
    Anyway, only complaint is that it can be annoying sometimes to fiddle with the "tone" wheel at the side (for treble and bass, I think), but for 10 euros and their size, I'd recommend them to anybody who needs a handy 2.0 speakers system.
    :D

(2x 5 Watt RMS, btw)

I've had them on my main pc for over a year now and they've been perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ash_kay

+1

I got a set of these a year or so back to use in my (very small) kitchen with a Squeezebox. The intention was to replace them with something better as soon as I could afford it, but because these have been so solid, new speakers have dropped down the priority list.

For the price, you can't go wrong.

Advertisement