Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm / Lead / Bass guitarist available.

Options
  • 28-03-2009 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm a 22 year old musician from Dublin, have been playing for six or seven years, gigged for 3 with former bands.

I can play lead/rhythm/bass guitar. Whatever's needed.

Want to join new band soon. Open to numerous genres.

PM me if interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭iplaygutar+bass

Hey I'm 18 based in dublin city centre play bass and mostly into pop punk don't know if thats your thing but yea hit me up if you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭davemcgeown

[eclectic rock band based in sounth dublin looking for bassist/guitarist with a wide variety of musical tastes.,
    our main influences include bloc party, ryan adams, muse, the libertines,bright eyes, my morning jacket, the strokes
    a mixture of alll these bands would be what i would decribe what we play.
    we've been playing together in one form or another for over a year and have played between 15- 20 gigs. we're all between 18 and 22.we have our own practice space and equipment.
    here are a few songs i recorded with quite bad equipment, we have roughly 20 songs and growing, the songs on myspace represent not the best songs we have but best represent the different styles we play,
    dave 0863536891
    or PM me http://www.myspace.com/davemcgeown

Advertisement