Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

co2 Desert Eagle Pistol by Magnum Reseach

Options
  • 28-03-2009 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

The gun has no damage what so ever and is in excellent condition but the scope has one scratch and that is on the little cap so it wont effect the scope.
    This is a nice gun and the only reason i m selling is because i need some cash.
    it has a rotary magazine thats holds 8 pellets and it easy to load.
    to load the co2 you simply unscrew the screw on the bottom of the handle then you put in the co2 capsule and tighten up again and you are ready to fire.
    this gun also has a safety switch. when it is on it will not fire it will just make a click.
    to load the magazine and take it out: then is a little lever on the side and when you push that down the slide on top will move forward to reveal the magazine and you take the mag out and place each pellet (lead pellets) in the holes and place it back in and close the slide.the gun has open sights but i am also including a SMK 4x28 scope with adjustable turrents on the scope and lens covers.the gun has blowback action which is when you fire the slide goes back and pulls back the hammer for the next shot giving it a relistic effect The speed of the pellets at max co2 is around 450fps to 550fps(feet per second) i would suggest this gun for plinking and targeting. i will also throw in a tin of 500 spitfire domed pellets. i will give some co2 capsules aswell to get u started. i hope you will enjoy this gun as much as i did, its a shame its going :(
    availible for swap with dirt/pit bike.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Firearms advert forum is that way dude ----> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1021

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Just want to add that smashey sent fabz here after he posted the item on adverts.ie, we don't allow any weapons.

Sorry if this has caused any confusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 fabz

this is starting to piss me off

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

This poster will get banned tbh, thats strictly against the rules here because he is selling an item over 1 joule, mods from other froums should now that, breaching, their own bloody charger.

I assume this requires a license to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I'm reporting the post just so it goes to the right place.

I hope the OP has a licence for a firearm, or he wont be selling it in that forum either, and is in breach of the law, quite publicly.

thread reported

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

It's not the op's fault guys, it's ours (adverts mods) for pointing him here. The post wasn't moved here, he placed an advert which I deleted. He was then told (apparently mistakenly) that the item should be sold here.

Lemming, see here in the amod forum for details.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Thread locked till this is sorted out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

fabz wrote: »
    ... to load the magazine and take it out: then is a little lever on the side and when you push that down the slide on top will move forward to reveal the magazine and you take the mag out and place each pellet (lead pellets) in the holes and place it back in and close the slide.

... The speed of the pellets at max co2 is around 450fps to 550fps(feet per second) i would suggest this gun for plinking and targeting.
    Firearms advert forum is that way dude ----> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1021
    Steve wrote: »
    Just want to add that smashey sent fabz here after he posted the item on adverts.ie, we don't allow any weapons.

Sorry if this has caused any confusion.

Ok, sorry for the delay folks. I've been away all weekend and only seeing this now.

Fabz, the other adverts.ie moderators have a standing order courtesy of myself to redirect anything that looks airsoft-related to this particular forum since boards.ie/adverts.ie will only allow airsoft guns to be sold/traded/etc. on this particular forum for reasons that I wont go into because they are secondary to the issue at hand.

Unfortunately, the other moderators couldn't distinguish between a firearm - which under Irish law your DEagle clearly is - and an airsoft device. Thus you were incorrectly redirected to this forum.

To the matter at hand, what you are selling is neither airsoft (4.5mm lead pellets), nor is it legal as an airsoft device under Irish law (muzzle velocity well in excess of 1 joule).

So if you still want to sell it, you'll need to go to the firearms forum which has been linked by José Alaninho above. That is assuming that you are in compliance with their forum charter/rules, which you will need to check with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement