Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool bars/clubs in Cork

Options
  • 28-03-2009 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey guys :) I wondering where are the (best) pool bars and clubs in the Cork city area? Plus, do any of them do 9 ball? Cheers :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

you could try the mardyke on sheare st. usually a discount voucher/offer in whazon guide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 OFlaherty

I'd forgotten about there... Thanks :) I'll check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

OFlaherty wrote: »
    I'd forgotten about there... Thanks :) I'll check it out :)
    quinlans in blackpool the best players around cork play there level is fairly high tues night a good time to visit thats when the pool teams will be having an in house tournie for a few pound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

chickey wrote: »
    you could try the mardyke on sheare st. usually a discount voucher/offer in whazon guide

Stay well away from that dump, tables are a joke.. Big Jack Daniels signs and stupid designs on all the cloths, your best bet is to go to Blackpool and into the Planet Entertainment Centre, when I play 9 ball that's where I go. As for 8ball reds and yellows the standard in Quinlans is pretty good, it's just across from the Garda station on Watercourse Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pokeraladin

ya stay away from the maradyke the are bad tables, actually very bad tables. i heard the planet in blackpool have tables but was never there but it is a new enough place. but dont go to quinlins for 8ball pool 2 many bad losers down there. could get yourself in trouble if your any good:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

ya stay away from the maradyke the are bad tables, actually very bad tables. i heard the planet in blackpool have tables but was never there but it is a new enough place. but dont go to quinlins for 8ball pool 2 many bad losers down there. could get yourself in trouble if your any good:)
    if u want ill get u a player whos not a bad loser and play him for a few pound pm your details:)

Advertisement