Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo S10 Netbook

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

OP: What's the battery life like?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ISOT

about 3 hours but i have not tested it fully - i believe there is a version available with the 6 cell battery which should double this, but not on that dabs site.
    the samsung NC10 on elara.ie has a six cell battery but is €75 dearer.
    I suppose it depends on wheather you need the longer battery life - I dont.#

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

For battery life on a netbook (as well as keyboard space) I'd strongly recommend the Samsung NC10 (or if you can wait one of the newer iterations of it).

Battery is a good 5 hours or more without even trying to minimise power usage and the keyboard is perfect for typing.

The S10 is quite nice, very neat and the keyboard is good but I found a little on the side of small.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

The Lenovo S10 is unique as one of the only 'Netbooks' supplied with an Express Card slot.

Note that the S10 has soldered on memory (512MB), I hate that idea, so it is worth mentioning.

Advertisement