Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local pokerforums + local rakeback sites

Options
  • 28-03-2009 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I am a pokerplayer, some play alot of poker and have lived in Irland in 1 year.
    I will hear if you can help me to where i can find a local pokerforums and maybe where i can find some good local rakeback sites in Irland.

If there are anybody some are owner of a rakeback sites or do affiliate buiness, so please pm with your contact.

Please pm with the webadresses.

Regards
    Pyramid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

There is only one local poker forum, you found it.

There are a lot of people using affiliate schemes me being one for my website irishpokerrankings.com

why do you ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

Yep this is the only active poker forum for Ireland, you have 2+2 and the likes but them places are not great a good free forum is deucescracked dunno if im allowed to say that but theres so sneering comments or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Rakeline wrote: »
    Yep this is the only active poker forum for Ireland

This is a completely ignorant assumption which happens to be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

what other sites are there so expect the ones mentions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

Yeah ive looked and have found 2 others which are completly dead forgive me if there are others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Rakeline wrote: »
    Yep this is the only active poker forum for Ireland, you have 2+2 and the likes but them places are not great a good free forum is deucescracked dunno if im allowed to say that but theres so sneering comments or anything like that.

2+2 is the only forum if you're serious about learning, you are a shill as Lloyd has realised.

Advertisement