Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony and Maria in Corrie

Options
  • 28-03-2009 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

What's going to happen here I wonder? I'm embarrassed and ashamed to admit I'm actually starting to like Tony:o-the crazy b*stard one eye bigger than the other murderer..I just can't help myself...Maria and her whiny voice get on my nerves.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 P Davis

Ann22 wrote: »
    What's going to happen here I wonder? I'm embarrassed and ashamed to admit I'm actually starting to like Tony:o-the crazy b*stard one eye bigger than the other murderer..I just can't help myself...Maria and her whiny voice get on my nerves.

i hope he kill,s her she is such a winey bitch if she won the lotto it would be like :oh it,s so much effort ot collect the money and what would liam think me being rich and all:
    kill the cow and be done with it.

Bring back Richard Hillman that what i say.

he would kill them all and let god sort them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

What's going to happen here I wonder? I'm embarrassed and ashamed to admit I'm actually starting to like Tony:o-the crazy b*stard

This guy is a Bloody good Actor, he must be, because I too find myself really starting to like and feel sorry for him:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Grand, it's not only me then:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 randomcorkgirl

ya i think the corrie people are trying to get u on his side so ur shocked and appaled when he kills maria.! she so deserves it though!
    Ya i still dont like him though his eyes scare me:eek:

I suspect my feelings of irritation for whiny Maria are causing me to view him in a better light. I like when there are evil characters lurking around in soaps:o. Is she pregnant for real? If she is they may have to play her out for a while. He might deck her over the head with something and leave her out of action for a while.He might strangle that wee hairdresser first though if she doesn't stop her tactless prattling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

ya i think the corrie people are trying to get u on his side so ur shocked and appaled when he kills maria.!:eek:
    randomcorkgirl ur prob right:o but he is very good at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jclare56

im not sure whats gonna happen with the storyline, but i do find myself uttering - ah poor auld tony - about twice every episode....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

well he is a bit of a lash.... even if his eyes are a bit dodge, he's much better looking than Liam was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

one eye bigger than the other
    No its not. Ones smaller than the other.
    Hopefully he kills the whinger

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

seanybiker wrote: »
    No its not. Ones smaller than the other.
    Its not smaller, he has a bionic left eye and it bulges out bigger than the normal sized right eye!!

He is deffo not hotter than Liam, although Liam often strangely looked like he had some form of lipstick on!
    I didnt know he was gonna kill Maria!?!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I reckon he'll end up killing the other one, whatshername from the Salon that works with Maria... she's well funny actually:)

I actually like that young one too even though she hasn't a clue when to close her mouth. Her and Steve might make a nice match sometime in the future.
    Yeah Tony's eye protrudes from his head quite a bit, he should see someone about it. I wonder if it pops out even further out when he blows his nose? Hope they don't play him out for a while..cool character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I know that Maria is a big whinger but I actually think that her and Tony make a really nice couple. He's far better looking than Liam who always looked pale and deficient in iron. Tony would be exactly what I'd go for in a man in terms of looks and regardless of his eyes. The audinece is definitely being lured in by his recent charms and good deeds. You just know that it's not going to last very long. I really hope that it's the new hairdresser that he takes his anger out on as she is such a dumd, tarty desperado.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

I wonder too cos Maria looks strangely when her work colleague talks about Tony like as if she has some feelings for Tony.

And I call Tony.....Tony bug eye.....he has been wearing that monocle for far too long! Lol!

Soap Opera's ....I hear no one singing!

Advertisement