Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bird's Eye View of Cork City??

Options
  • 28-03-2009 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

has anyone else found Microsoft's "Bird's Eye" view an amazing feature? I've been scouring over wonderful shots of Cork City!

http://maps.live.com and find your location. Click the "Bird's Eye" tab and your have a view far better than Google's street view and aerial view.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Hartyk87

ya was messing around with it there for a while itd very good. when was cork photographd can anyone tel??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

well the douglas area is before or during the summer because the shell is still shell and not topaz

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Hartyk87

ya i was tinkin dat noticed a few things in cit that has been changed over the summer,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Jhazon

When I looked at Dublin with the "Bird's Eye" it looks like some spot there is no traffic or abandoned streets.... not what I was expecting for a downtown!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

its early summer 08. Tesco in douglas is still standing but the roadworks had started

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Jhazon wrote: »
    When I looked at Dublin with the "Bird's Eye" it looks like some spot there is no traffic or abandoned streets.... not what I was expecting for a downtown!

Same as some of the cork shots, considering the weather last summer id say most shots were taken very early in the morning cos the weather was always nice then, you can also tell by the shadows!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Bloody clouds blocking my view of my vilage! :rolleyes:

Advertisement