Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nothing happening

Options
  • 28-03-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

cripes people is there nothing happening in our fair county, it is looking like this forum can be like dell closed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

yeah tumbleweed blowing through here, anyone alive out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

yeah tumbleweed blowing through here, anyone alive out there?

I'm here!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I'm here too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

yeah but nothing to get the plebs ranting about.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Sure isnt it good that all is well in the countryside ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

is there a need for a seperate County section, maybe boards.ie should just have a Limerick section?

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

nothing happens in limerick. full stop. thats why i moved....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

nothing happening? - sure isnt there a Table Quiz in the 4 Elms pub in Drumbanna on this Thursday evening, what more could you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

My theory is that since most homes in county limerick dont have high speed broadband (apart from the bigger towns) people just cant be arsed waiting for boards to appear on their screens using dialup/wireless connections. I know this all too well :(

all i have is a wireless connection, it is pretty fast (well i think so) ah sure its only 1meg up an 1 meg down but it works

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭JackieRyan

Well I must be lucky had dial up and it was ok but now have broadband
    and the question , MUNSTER V THE OSPREYS SUNDAY THOMOND PARK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

I'm still here:D Weather is c**p :mad: nothing but sport on the tv:mad:

JackieRyan wrote: »
    Well I must be lucky had dial up and it was ok but now have broadband
    and the question , MUNSTER V THE OSPREYS SUNDAY THOMOND PARK

justinetv.com its free no $ly sub required.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

My theory is that since most homes in county limerick dont have high speed broadband (apart from the bigger towns) people just cant be arsed waiting for boards to appear on their screens using dialup/wireless connections. I know this all too well :(
    Preety much everything that happens in this county is in the city, if you look at the demographics, we only have 1 town in the top 100 population of towns across the country and thats newcastlewest.

Thankkfully for people my age (19) the city is there, but sure I live in castletroy now anyway and couldn't imagine moving back to the countryside (well not till im a fair bit older at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

the countryside is where all the kool peeps hang out bosco :cool:

1huge1 wrote: »
    Preety much everything that happens in this county is in the city, if you look at the demographics, we only have 1 town in the top 100 population of towns across the country and thats newcastlewest.

Thankkfully for people my age (19) the city is there, but sure I live in castletroy now anyway and couldn't imagine moving back to the countryside (well not till im a fair bit older at least)

i take it you will not be knocking on peoples doors then, looking for support for a family member

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

There was a spider in the bath last night

is it still alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Astrogeek

eww spiders are creepy

do you mean dead ones or alive ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

both:eek:.. place was infested with em

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

zombie_thread.jpg&t=1

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement