Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale- Benelli M1 Super 90

Options
  • 27-03-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi guys, just thought i'd put this up and see if anybody's interested? I bought this gun new and to my regret find that i'm not using it as much as i thought i would, it has only fired about 100 rounds from new! I just prefer shooting my O/U! There's not a mark on it! As i said, it's a Benelli M1 Super 90, it's approx 49" overall length with a 28" slug barrel and 3" chamber, pistol grip stock and a mag extension, accepting 2 3/4" or 3" rounds. It's multi-choke and comes with a full set of chokes including a slug choke, I also have a saddle mount and a Bushnell 3-9 x 40mm shotgun scope for it. Also includes the usual choke key, magazine restricter (fitted) and a lockable foam padded carry case. Overall a lovely gun to shoot which can only be described as brand new! I'm looking for 1400 euro for the lot. Any questions, just ask!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

would you swap for a rifle, 243cal sako finnlite worth same amount

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

Thanks for the offer Tackleberry but i already have my eye on something else!:D Only selling, not really interested in a swop. All the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Junki3

Hi, which Gun Dealer did you buy it off? And which county are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

Hi, I'm in county clare but would be willing make some sort of arrangement to meet somewhere sensible, once the deal was done and i had confirmed all paperwork was all in order etc. You know yourself, better to stay on the right side of the boys in blue!:rolleyes: As for which dealer, i'm not sure why that would be relevant??? And i'm even less sure how the guy would feel about having his name plastered being up here, so i'd rather not say, but it is from a well known irish dealer. What part of the country are you in yourself?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement