If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on 47"LG 5020 LCD tv

Options
  • 27-03-2009 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi John! I can buy this tv for €810. Do you have something for sale which you regard as better value, or should I go for this? Chris

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ceekay,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay in my reply.

Unfortunately we don't stock the 5020 47" however that does seem to be a cracker of a price!

The best deal I can do an a 46/47" at the moment is a Sharp LC46X8/20E which I can do at €769.95 if you are interested??

Please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.