Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More dirt on the "The haunting in Connecticut" case

Options
  • 27-03-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Came across this on ghost theory
    2009_the_haunting_cennecticut_wallpaper_001.jpg

I just received an email with a post from Joe Nickell from csicop.org (Committee for Skeptical Inquiry) detailing the awful truth behind the real “Haunting in Connecticut” movie that is being released nationwide tomorrow.

Joe Nickell is a famed skeptical investigator of the paranormal and writes for the CSI website/magazine.

I used to subscribe to the Skeptical Inquiry mag, but for some reason, they stopped sending me their magazines. So I stopped paying. Or was it the other way around?

Anyways, this is a very good post that details what really happened behind the scenes of the alleged “true story”. Book deals, TV spots, drugs and sexual abuse are all in the mix.

Mr. Nickell tells of how Ed and Loraine Warren were the primary perpetrators of the hoax.

read more
    http://www.ghosttheory.com/paranormal/more-dirt-on-the-the-haunting-in-connecticut-case/

Advertisement