Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Hiker

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

when a paper says experts were baffled that doesnt actually mean experts were baffled.

for a start it could be double exposure or it easily could be paradelia - especially the one with the 'boy' in the water. It doesnt need to be photoshopped.

Theres another one there from a camera phone - we dont know if theres a picture behind the two boys that the camera couldnt pick up properly or what the story is ... i'd say paradelia for that one too.

I agree with Wiseman that those photos arent really ghostly in nature at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Whos Wiseman?

<<

>>

Say I got my elderly neighbour dressed up in period garb and staged a photo with my Mum smiling in the foreground and obliging elderly neighbour shuffling through some trees in theh background. I could say she wasnt there and then just claim her to be a ghost (after I have properly disposed of her - see, Ive thought this through :) )

Has anyone tried this on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

Whos Wiseman?

Richard Wiseman - as in he whose site you quoted.
    Say I got my elderly neighbour dressed up in period garb and staged a photo with my Mum smiling in the foreground and obliging elderly neighbour shuffling through some trees in theh background. I could say she wasnt there and then just claim her to be a ghost (after I have properly disposed of her - see, Ive thought this through )

exactly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Ah. I was too busy looking at the spooky pics to notice who was hosting.

I know for full fact I saw a ghost - 2 at the same time - without a shadow of a doubt. Thats why this sort of stuff freaks me out. I never want to see that again. Even thinking about it Ill lie awake waiting for them to know Im thinking about them and they might think that Im calling them.

Crazy.

Advertisement