If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KDL37V4000 (37" Widescreen LCD TV - HD Ready - Freeview - With at home warranty)

Options
  • 27-03-2009 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

HI

Has a any one bought one of these? How does it perform? Great Price i think

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

Bought one and brought it back the next day. Wasn't impressed with it at all. My 3 year old 32v has a far superior pic.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@dunser,

Are you asking a question directly to Richersounds or looking for general opinions on the TV in question ? If it's general opinioins you want I'll move this to the apropriate place in the Home Entertainent Forum.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

thx for the posts and apologies it's taken me so long to get back to you - something to do with:
    Sunday nights,
    1.5 Bottles of wine,
    Damn Router falling over 1st thing on Monday morning
    And I wish these phones would stop ringing!

Anyway apologies and I should have replied sooner.

In short - the sony is in no way a bad tv, especially for the money, however I do think that if you spent a little more and had a look at the LG 5020 or the Philips 37PFL5603D you would get a heck of a better TV - the new Pana TXP37X10 is also out now and that really is worth a gander!

Thanks again and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,
    John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.