Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-FI Elite Pro @ Creative Labs ONLY €249.99 (was €349.99!!)

Options
  • 27-03-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro:

http://ie.europe.creative.com/shop/product.asp?category=2&subcategory=90&product=14064&ucmsid=true&nav=

(NB: Offer seems to end April 1st!)

Maximum power, maximum quality, maximum connectivity.

Creative's Sound Blaster® X-Fi Elite Pro delivers Xtreme Fidelity audio creation and entertainment to the PC. Its premium quality 116dB SNR DACs deliver unsurpassed audio quality, while the external I/O module includes guitar, microphone and headphone jacks with independent volume controls.

Other features include a phono preamp for direct recording from vinyl, with audio clean-up, MIDI I/O, and optical and coaxial digital I/O. Front panel controls give direct access to EAX effects, 24-bit Crystalizer to restore ‘sparkle' to recordings, and CMSS-3D for stunning headphone surround and up-mix. Audio Creation Mode features bit-accurate ASIO at multiple sample rates with latency as low as 1ms. With 24-bit Effects, 24-bit SoundFont sampling and 3D MIDI, this is the ultimate in audio quality, connectivity and control for the PC.
    Tagged:

Advertisement