Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rakeback question

Options
  • 27-03-2009 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

is it possible to get a rakeback deal on an existing account. i play on pokerstars and have been thinking of using a site that i can get rakeback would like to use fulltilt but already have an old account with them. can a get rakeback on this account or would i need to set up a new account on a new site.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

With Full Tilt Poker if you are tagged to another affiliate you are screwed. They will not retag you under any circumstances.

Send an email to support@rakebackpros.com and tell them you want to have your FTP account retagged to them. They have a big thread on 2+2 where they have had hundreds of players retagged.

If you're tagged to an affiliate, then I'd recommend your father/brother/friend takes up an interest in playing with rakeback on FTP.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

I e-mailed rakebackpros a while back giving them my FTP screenname and asking for rakeback. I then got the following reply:

Welcome to RakebackPros, kevin!
    Below is your login information.
    FTP Username: *****
    Once you are logged in you will be able to access your daily rake statistics (The rake statistics will be live in the near future). Just enter your information and click on the reporting link. If you have any questions concerning your rakeback, please email us at {admin_email}.
    Good luck at the tables!

Does this mean I now have rakeback? According to the 2+2 thread I have to e-mail full tilt also.
    I don't currently play at full tilt but would like to do so in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

They can do it all on your behalf. All it takes is an email to your their manager requesting players to be retagged.

Advertisement