Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The old Convent in mahon

Options
  • 27-03-2009 4:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

the one that's being done up in cork city

i was an electrican on the site next door and the power supply's for the site offices was being taken from the basement of that building, when the esb came to set up a supply i had to go in and disconnect the power we were getting from the convent.

i went for a walk around the place when i was done and i heard a noise like a hammer falling upstairs, i taught to myself if i dont go up il never know if there is someone up there or if its something unhumain. so i went up and found nothing. there was not a bit of furniture or anything there so i went back downstairs and got my toolbox and as i was walking out the door i was going past a little chapel and i stopped and something drew me in there. i went in and i went totally cold and i could see my breath as i breathed. and i heard a noise behind me. thats when panic struck. i can honestly say the next thing i remember is being out in the yard. i was totally calm till i heard what sounded like a knock on the open door behind me.

well thats my only freaky experience to date! i wish there was more to be honest lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Thats a pretty cool experience, any chance I can put it up on Paranormal.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

the one that's being done up in cork city

Would that be the Bessborough convent? The place that used to be a magdalene laundry for the unwed mothers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

What did the second noise sound like?

Advertisement