Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car parked at motorway

Options
  • 26-03-2009 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea (or seen even) the car parked on the island thing at the motorway roundabout today (Clara exit if coming from Athlone direction)

There was a car parked on the little island thing at the Tubber exit this morning around 7.15am and when I was coming back at 4pm it was still there. 2 lads sitting in the front.

Anyone else see this,or know what it was all about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Well they were there for a reason if they were there all day.

Maybe engineers doing some sort of inspection or work?
    Maybe it's unlikely, just a guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Radar trap?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Survey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭motorman

dogging???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

OH NO our dogging spot has been found out, and we were being so discrete.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

I saw a maroon coloured car there last night with what looked like some kind of yellow tripod set up beside it, didn't seem to be anybody around that I could see, it was late evening. Looked strange all right, but I've seen stranger on as Saturday night. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

motorman wrote: »
    dogging???

Definately dogging :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

Definately dogging :D:D:D

There's none of that ol' dogging carry on in Offaly is there ?;) anyway taking a dog for a walk close to a motorway should be discouraged, as little Lassie might break free and maybe see little bunnies playing in a field the other side of the motorway, lit by a slanting sun. And we all know what it's like driving to Galway with the sun in our eyes. Poor Lassie hasn't a hope with all them cars whizzing in both directons at 140 kph, I mean 120 kph, where was I ?

Advertisement