Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to join ???

Options
  • 26-03-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have been looking at joining a club in Dublin some where close to Phoenix Park but haven’t found any thing helpful if any one can help with contact details with the Dublin any of the clubs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Well there's a club in Tallaght, that's the closest I can find.

http://rli.ie/message-boards might be a better place to find an answer, or http://rli.ie/club-finder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

The Blues would have been ideal as they trained in the park but they disbanded a couple of years ago, so that leaves you with the choice of the existing three Dublin Clubs; North Dublin Eagles, Tallaght Tigers or Dublin Exiles.

It depends on what level you want to play. Elite League then the North Dublin Eagles in Clontarf or the Exiles in Terenure, Merit League then the Tigers in Tallaght.

If I were you I would choose which ever one is the easiest to get to as that way you are less likely to give it up over training hassles.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Tallaght train at 6.30 on Wednesdays, if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Phrio

Hey all

Got injured and missed that last 6 weeks of regular rugby union season this year, and now that I'm back fit tag just aint cutting it. Was wondering does anyone know when the exiles in Terenure train and if they are the closest team to Ringsend.... I need some proper rugby hits!! Tag is driving me insane :)

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Hi Phrio

I'd give you pretty much the same as advice as Mitch:
    It depends on what level you want to play. Elite League then the North Dublin Eagles in Clontarf or the Exiles in Terenure, Merit League then the Tigers in Tallaght.

If I were you I would choose which ever one is the easiest to get to as that way you are less likely to give it up over training hassles.

Whichever club you join I'm sure you'll enjoy it more than Tag ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

Mitchking wrote: »
    I have been looking at joining a club in Dublin some where close to Phoenix Park but haven’t found any thing helpful if any one can help with contact details with the Dublin any of the clubs.

Dublin city exiles train in terenure

Advertisement