Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Kevin Myers confused?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bdunne

Is that a rhetorical question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ho_hum

And the column starts with:

What follows is of no interest whatever to the majority of Irish Independent readers, especially females

Truly, the man's a misogynistic, Empire-humping turd.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Warning! What follows is of no interest whatever to the majority of Irish Independent readers, especially females. Please read Ian O'Doherty twice instead.

Is Iano writing the same article in female speak or something.
    When this column's two remaining readers (Ulick McEvaddy and Michael O'Leary, probably) hear of this cancellation -- around 2014 -- remember today's prediction, if you please, and buy me dinner.

I don't think anyone else will here about it! or else it will be cancelled by the EU :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Ho_hum wrote: »

What follows is of no interest whatever to the majority of Irish Independent readers, especially females

Well, there are a lot of female misogynist's that write for various newspapers so to get a different view from Kevin makes a change. Whether you agree with him or not he is always worth a read.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

Ho_hum wrote: »

Misogynistic, No, i think that you are reading too much into this, surely he is implying that females have absolutely no interest in warfare!!! - Empire Humping?? the article is wholly critical of the "empire"!!

The larger picture indicates thats gearing up for war instead of fixing home issues first is, as usual, arseways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

DamoDLK wrote: »
    Misogynistic, No, i think that you are reading too much into this, surely he is implying that females have absolutely no interest in warfare!!! - Empire Humping?? the article is wholly critical of the "empire"!!

The larger picture indicates thats gearing up for war instead of fixing home issues first is, as usual, arseways.

Margaret Tatcher, Queen Elizabeth 1 and I am sure their are more. I think he is being condesceding and looking to make the article look some how contraversical. He hunts contravercy.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

Elmo wrote: »
    He hunts contravercy.

Job Done so?.

Advertisement