Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

erasmus

Options
  • 26-03-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

i dont be in half the time and i forgot to ask anybody in my class today but has anyone been around to talk to yas about the erasmus programme? i heard theres supposed to be talks about it in march??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Not sure if the Erasmus talk's have taken place, but I'm sure you could email the lecturer's in charge and find out what the story is. I would think your school office would have those details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

My class have ours after Easter, I know that much!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

Not sure if the Erasmus talk's have taken place, but I'm sure you could email the lecturer's in charge and find out what the story is. I would think your school office would have those details.

ive already contacted your one whose the head of the erasmus programme, 2 weeks ago and she said it would be in march and that well be told bout the meeting, suppose il just give it another couple of days and see what the craic is, anyway sound for the responses.

Advertisement