Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vision Express - I DIDNT get ripped off...

Options
  • 26-03-2009 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

... not sure if this is the correct forum, but I wanted to share with you an experience i had last night at Vision Express in Liffey Valley.

Essentially I broke my glasses... lens popped out and twisted the frames pretty badly. I would have fixed them myself, but they really were fairly mangled.

Expecting to pay more or less the same price as a new set of glasses, and expecting to wait two or three days to get them fixed, I was nearly knocked for 6 when they were repaired Free of charge in under 10 minutes by the dude at the front desk. He didnt ask me if they were insured. He didnt ask me if they were bought in Vision Express, or even if they were bought in that store.

So in an environment where we permanently moan about getting ripped off (in fairness, we usually are :D), I just wanted to throw in this curve ball and highlight good customer service and overall extremely good experience i had at Vision Express at 5:10 pm, on 25th March 2009.

Thanks again to the dude at the Front Desk.

Muppet Man

Comments

Advertisement