Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Laptop wont reboot

Options
  • 26-03-2009 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Looking for some help out here. My laptop died on me last night it was low on C.Drive space less than the 200mb required to run.

When I try to reboot it it just goes into a loop after the windows logo in startup. I have tried safe mode and still no joy. Its a Sony Vaio and PC World replaced the hard drive less than 2 months ago with a similar problem.

If I bring it to PC world all they are gonna do is put in the recovery disk and copy files to external hard drive at a charge of €70.

I need to copy the data from it to my hard drive.

What about if i take out the hard drive and put into external casing then copy to external hard drive via another pc, and just reinstall windows.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
    Noel

Comments

Advertisement