Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Datamine / TableSelection for Betfair?

Options
  • 26-03-2009 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭

Does any know is it possible to datamine on Betfair?
    Similar to EyePoker for iPoker?
    Is anyone datamining here at the moment, is it possible.

SpadeIt does seem to support Betfair.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

I think holdem manager works it has a fish finder thing on it and i think you can manually datamine betfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

Rakeline wrote: »
    I think holdem manager works it has a fish finder thing on it and i think you can manually datamine betfair.

What do you mean by manually datamine??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

Go to options and find the hand history settings on the site and make sure there saving to your hard drive, then open a load of tables manually and it should be saving all the hands to a hand history folder in c/program files/betfair/username/hand histories

Then get holdem manager/pt3 to grab the hands from there and when you start playing open a load of tables let it run for 5 mins and all the players you have number on should start showing up and pick the easiest tables. btw i dont play at betfair but im pretty sure this works there used towork for me on microgaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jpr1973

what levels are you trying to datamine?
    if its 50nl or below, you hardly need to datamine on betfair as all tables are pretty fishy imo. if you find one thats not then move to another

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

Pretty sure its impossible to datamine on Betfair as you can only access HHs for tables you are actually sat at.

• Advertisement
Advertisement