Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Hilfiger Swords

Options
  • 26-03-2009 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Spend €150, get a free €50 voucher for your next purchase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

same in liffey valley

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Damn, I thought for a minute they were diversifying into designer medieval weaponry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I'm pretty sure the sign in their window said "spend €150 or more on one item" to get the €50 voucher. Not the same as spend €150 in total and get a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Damn, I thought for a minute they were diversifying into designer medieval weaponry

Lol me too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭jacool

alanucc wrote: »
    Lol me too

ditto, and don't know why I was intrigued !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

any sales on in the actual shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

ntlbell wrote: »
    any sales on in the actual shop?

I pass their Grafton Street store most days- there never seems to be many in the place, at least not in comparison to other clothes shops on the street. My guess is we'll be seeing a closing down sale at some stage in the future ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

sign in their window said "spend €150 or more on one item" to get the €50 voucher. Not the same as spend €150 in total and get a voucher.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

I'm pretty sure the sign in their window said "spend €150 or more on one item" to get the €50 voucher. Not the same as spend €150 in total and get a voucher.

I think it's on one single purchase so any number of items in one purchase to the value of €150. Well that's what I did anyway and got the free €50 voucher. I purchased two items which gave a grand total of €161 and got the free voucher.

Advertisement