Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€7650 worth of One4All Gift Vouchers deal

Options
  • 26-03-2009 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I am new to here but as I have just been awarded a prize €8,000 worth of One4All gift vouchers, I thought I would see would it be possible to move them on through here.

I didn't want to try ebay because for one it has gone to junk in the last few years and for two not enough Irish penetration on the site.

As you can see from thread name I have used €350 worth of vouchers personally.

The majority are in €50 denominations and there are 7 in €25 demoniations.

This is not a give away deal but I am willing to negotiate on exchange if anyone is serious enough.

Obviously this appeals to anyone who may be gearing up to make a large purchase in a store where one4all vouchers are accepted.

The expiry date of these vouchers is 20 March 1010.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

sloaneml wrote: »

Seems like you are 1000 years 2 late lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

If you take this to Adverts.ie, General for Sale you may shift the vouchers in segments. The link is at the top of the page next to boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I'll give you 5€ for the lot if you pay the P&P.
    sloaneml wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am new to here but as I have just been awarded a prize €8,000 worth of One4All gift vouchers, I thought I would see would it be possible to move them on through here.

I didn't want to try ebay because for one it has gone to junk in the last few years and for two not enough Irish penetration on the site.

As you can see from thread name I have used €350 worth of vouchers personally.

The majority are in €50 denominations and there are 7 in €25 demoniations.

This is not a give away deal but I am willing to negotiate on exchange if anyone is serious enough.

Obviously this appeals to anyone who may be gearing up to make a large purchase in a store where one4all vouchers are accepted.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sloaneml

sorry that should 2010 thanks for pointing it out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sloaneml

Gazza22 wrote: »
    If you take this to Adverts.ie, General for Sale you may shift the vouchers in segments. The link is at the top of the page next to boards.ie

Thanks for that didn't know exactly where to post. Will lock this thread then

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Can you provide proof that this isnt a scam? Upload a picture of the voucers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Will you be posting them from Nigeria?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Hogzy wrote: »
    Can you provide proof that this isnt a scam? Upload a picture of the voucers?

Who cares if its a scam?!! :D If you save money it can never be a scam :p:rolleyes:

"All i require sir is your bank account number and sort code and we will wire you the vouchers"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

OP said " Irish penetration " :D:p:pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Take it elsewhere (Adverts.ie for example) OP.. it sounds suspicious enough to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement