Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of the artist

Options
  • 26-03-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hey. I dont know if Im posting in the right place for this but here goes. There was a song I heard in Holland (Rotterdam) way back in 79/80. I cant remember the name of the artist but I remember some of the lyrics, if anyone knows the artist I'd be glad to hear it.
    Spot the millionaires, aristocrats, big teddy bears, fools in fools hats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 priestess

Kevin Coyne... or even must have been :)
    The album entitled Millionaires And Teddy Bears (1978)
    Look for him at amazon or ebay. It may be hard to find. As far as I remember the guitar was by Bob Ward.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Foleyart

priestess wrote: »
    Kevin Coyne... or even must have been :)
    The album entitled Millionaires And Teddy Bears (1978)
    Look for him at amazon or ebay. It may be hard to find. As far as I remember the guitar was by Bob Ward.
    Good luck!

It definitely is Kevin Coyne, fair play for you. thanks much appreciated.:D

Glad I could be of help.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Foleyart

Would you believe I found a video of the song on youtube !!! "Having a party" before a live television audience in Cologne. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnyiVW-uyw 1979 how bizarre is that!!!

The youtube link doesn't work :(

But I suppose i found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnyiVW-uywM

(your link misses M at the end)

• Advertisement
Advertisement