Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland V. Bulgaria - Inner Sydney?

Options
  • 26-03-2009 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

ok, so anyone who was in the cross saw the mayhem that erupted after we won the grand slam in the rugby! great crack, thought we were about to get tear gassed!...does anyone know where in the city will be showing the Ireland Bulgaria match this weekend?? its on at 6.45 am which is the usual closing two hours for most of the late late places in sydney i know of. does anyone know if the sports bar in the cross will be open?? ive established cheers on george st wont be open....assuming the tea gardens will be? gonna try avoid that trip out to bondi, help me if you can...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

well considering fox/ESPN and sententa are not showing the game I doubt you'll be able to watch the game anywhere - bar the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

hussey wrote: »
    well considering fox/ESPN and sententa are not showing the game I doubt you'll be able to watch the game anywhere - bar the internet

cock and balls. weird, sbs are showing the italy match but not the bulgaria one...

they are only showing the italian match because it is italy, rather than Ireland

they are only showing the italian match because it is italy, rather than Ireland

makes sense...ok plan 2....who knows of a 24 hour internet cafe!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

what site would you watch it on on the net anyway?Rte live sport can't be accessed outside Ireland....easily.

• Advertisement

Lots of streams .. read the soccer forum thread nearer the time and there will be lots of links

but
    http://www.rojadirecta.com/ is a good site

rte stream the audio outside irleland at worst...nice one for link hussey. 24 hour net cafe anyone??

It is repeated at 4pm as far as I know on ESPN
    if you can hold off??

Other than that - try kings X or around central
    the match starts at 6.45 - a few places will open around 7ish
    maybe hostels etc

but you'd wanna find a decent cafe with fast access ... I'd say central - there are a few Gaming cafes around there (near scruffys)

It is repeated at 4pm as far as I know on ESPN
    if you can hold off??

Other than that - try kings X or around central
    the match starts at 6.45 - a few places will open around 7ish
    maybe hostels etc

but you'd wanna find a decent cafe with fast access ... I'd say central - there are a few Gaming cafes around there (near scruffys)

yea found one in china town cheers... reckon i could hold off but you know id walk into some pub to watch it having ignored all electronic communication for 12 hours only for soem fu*kwit to repeat the score loudly to his mate when im in earshot... then things would get all kinds of stabby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Derek B

I think www.myp2p.eu would be a good shout for this

• Advertisement
Advertisement