Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharkscope

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has purchased searches on sharkscope. I use my 5 searchs every day and im considering subsribing for a month to see what its like. Is it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

yaeh ive had it for a year now, to be honest... depends
    i dont even play sng's that much anymore, but i love looking into very cool detail about players. where they make their money the most and who's winning and losing :)

myself and a friend went halves for 150 searches a day, and it didnt cost much. cut back on the cinema once a month and its covered :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

yeah its not bad i got it and used it for a while but to be honest you wouldbe better of investing in a good odds calculator:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

thats good enough for me, im gona try it for a month..........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

think you can buy 200 searches for something like $10 might be worth getting that 1st to see if it is much use to you

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

you can get 150per day for 16$ or cheaper if you buy in bulk 3months etc

defo recommend it, very useful tool if your serious about SNG's

• Advertisement
Advertisement