Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing Down Sales

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I was in Liffey valley today; JJB Sports and World of wonder are having closing down sales, world of wonder is quite good because you can haggle.. apparently they are closing tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Don't know about World of Wonder, but JJB (at least in Blanchardstown) has been "closing down" for the past 6 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

snappieT wrote: »
    Don't know about World of Wonder, but JJB (at least in Blanchardstown) has been "closing down" for the past 6 months.

A clothes shop on Liffey St called Blue Grass has had a closing down sale for 10 years

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

JJB in the UK is going into administration/liquidation or something of that natureThursday.
    It was on Sky news earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭aare

JJB has been closing down in the Square in Tallaght forever too (and the prices are NOT great).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I bought a Nike + ipod adapter plus receiver from them for half price 30. They normally sell for 30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

A clothes shop on Liffey St called Blue Grass has had a closing down sale for 10 years

I thought the shop was just called "closing down sale" :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

snappieT wrote: »

Same with Liffey Valley

Advertisement