Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does she tell me?

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

I work with someone and every month without fail she tells me when she is on her period. This is something i do not want to know. Why does she keep telling me. I'm not the type of person to say something nasty, so how do i tell her? Or should i shove a tampon in her mouth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Ask her what a period is

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

It's a nice way of telling you not to piss her off as she might rip your head off because of the the mad cow thingy.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Start telling her about every shi]t you have.

Include lots of details, consistency, if nuts/corn were present etc

Should soon stop her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

.Tell her since she is " infected " you must for the salvation of the human race either shot her in the head or smash her head in with a blunt item...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'm gonna leave a visitor message on your page every month from now on OP.

How you like them apples :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Just stick a sign saying 'caution - painters at work' on either her or her workplace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Well if you're her gynecologist, then i suggest you go back to college for a few more years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Just tell her about all the sex you been having while she was on the blob. Though if she is a horny and progessive girl, she might still be having the sex but just with the addition of a towel on the bed.

Don't lie girls, i know you get horny when you have your period due to thinking you can't have sex. Just put a towel on the bed and have a shower afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Tell her to make sure she keeps her tampon in nice and tight so she doesn't catch the menopause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Just tell her about all the sex you been having while she was on the blob. Though if she is a horny and progessive girl, she might still be having the sex but just with the addition of a towel on the bed.

Don't lie girls, i know you get horny when you have your period due to thinking you can't have sex. Just put a towel on the bed and have a shower afterwards.
    You're right, its our horniest time. I will also be leaving you a visitor message ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Slidey wrote: »
    Start telling her about every shi]t you have.

Include lots of details, consistency, if nuts/corn were present etc

Should soon stop her

I second this.

Is telling her to stfu not an option? Or does she expect you to sync period dates and lament together?

I hate women like her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Try not to lose the rag with her. It will only make her worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

stovelid wrote: »
    Try not to lose the rag with her. It will only make her worse.

/ Raises eye-brow

Yore post needs moar jam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Only problem is your mickey ends up looking like a barbers pole :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Punch her in the ovaries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Slidey wrote: »
    Only problem is your mickey ends up looking like a barbers pole :eek:

Only if you twirl it around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

lisajane wrote: »
    I work with someone and every month without fail she tells me when she is on her period. This is something i do not want to know. Why does she keep telling me. I'm not the type of person to say something nasty, so how do i tell her? Or should i shove a tampon in her mouth?

No, she might be a tele-kenetic psycho like Carrie.

Whatever you do, don't laugh or she'll kill everyone in the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Tell her you don't believe her and ask her to prove it.

Say she's looking a bit fat and actually the rumour is that she's pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

Hazys wrote: »
    Well if you're her gynecologist, then i suggest you go back to college for a few more years.

Thats a big if, almost like a "Lotto if")

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I'll get back to you on that, I'm on my period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

galwayrush wrote: »
    It's a nice way of telling you not to piss her off as she might rip your head off because of the the mad cow thingy.;)

I'm going to agree with that ... I'd a friend years ago who had toxic PMS for 10 days every month, she'd just explode out of nowhere, and given she was a fine big doorfull of a woman, I used to be scared to be in the same room as her - she once flew into a rage at me for drawing her a dirty look when in fact I'd merely been squinting at something (and I wasn't even looking in her direction!). Eventually I noticed there was a pattern to her behaviour and said something to her ... after that she used to warn me that she was due her period next week, and I'd stay the feck away from her for the next ten days.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Vain wrote: »
    sharks too apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Don't forget the Aliens from Pitch Black.....
    Vain wrote: »
    sharks too apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

just reply "I was wondering what that smell was"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

its defo a come on, shes horny as a puppy in her period and wants sorting out. do it man. natural lube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

You should tell her to give you some notice so you can plaster her walls before the painters get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

She's probably just wondering if you've spent enough time with her for your cycles to synchronise yet.

She wants to be your blob-buddy.

You big meanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Maybe you stop listening after she says "I have my period..." and can't hear her finishing the sentence with "...but what's your excuse?"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

When she does out of concern for her health, research and pint out cooking recipies
    for liver, which is good for her iron and to help her replace the blood oozing from her
    cervix and into her vagina.

Maybe print up some helpful information on the moon cup, or rewashable moon pads
    or fun and interesting history from the musem of menstration.

http://www.mum.org/

Shouldn't take long for her to stop telling you when you keep leaving such 'helpful'
    material on her desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement