Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

JFK was a legend alright. Saw this speech before, spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

funny how most of the people featured in the video are dead. All speakers of free speech and liberty in their own way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Dated 1961 according to video, which was nearly 50 years ago. I'd expect alot of people who were in there late 30s + to be gone now.

I don't like to be pedantic but I meant those featured in the video who died violently. I'm sure I didn't have to elaborate on that for most viewers .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

480905 wrote: »
    I don't like to be pedantic but I meant those featured in the video who died violently. I'm sure I didn't have to elaborate on that for most viewers .

Well how about you do? Rather than hinting at something why not just point out the CT and give people something to discuss. This isn't the Guess what I'm thinking forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

6th wrote: »
    Well how about you do? Rather than hinting at something why not just point out the CT and give people something to discuss. This isn't the Guess what I'm thinking forum.

Yeah, cos the Guess what I'm thinking forum is here :pac:

So I suppose that the CT here is that those who get too close to the mark and have power are the ones who get topped, while those who get too close to the mark and post their stuff on youtube are just labelled as cranks and left alone because the sheep (i.e. people like me) choose to believe that they are just that i.e. 'cranks'.

I think that sums it up. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Whoaaaaaaaa, Brakes on, back it up a sec

http://mediamonarchy.blogspot.com/2008/09/barry-jennings-key-witness-to-wtc7.html

Barry Jennings is dead.

Course theres no Conspiracy of silence folks, you can safely blow the whistle any time you want, you will be Rewarded (in Heaven) for your good deeds.

Seriously does no one else find that little snippet of information interesting?

At 02.40 on the video it lists a number of celebrities/people who had very outspoken views on the political situation in the USA or witnessed things that they shouldn't have. They're all dead now.

1 Martin Luther King
    2 JFK himself
    3 John Lennon
    4 Benazir Bhutto
    5 Tupac Shakur
    6 Princess Diana
    7 Dr David Kelly
    8 Barry Jennings
    9 William Cooper

Barry Jennings is a very interesting case in point. He wasn't a celebrity ,he was an inspector with one of the agencies in New York (Housing Authority I think), He was in Building 7 WTC During the events of 9/11. He gave an interview as to what he witnessed before the collapse of that building. He's dead now too .
    William Cooper was a writer who was asking questions that got too close to the bone for the US Government

All Coincedence? It Definitely gives food for thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

At 02.40 on the video it lists a number of celebrities/people who had very outspoken views on the political situation in the USA or witnessed things that they shouldn't have. They're all dead now.

1 Martin Luther King
    2 JFK himself
    3 John Lennon
    4 Benazir Bhutto
    5 Tupac Shakur
    6 Princess Diana
    7 Dr David Kelly
    8 Barry Jennings
    9 William Cooper

Barry Jennings is a very interesting case in point. He wasn't a celebrity ,he was an inspector with one of the agencies in New York (Housing Authority I think), He was in Building 7 WTC During the events of 9/11. He gave an interview as to what he witnessed before the collapse of that building. He's dead now too .
    William Cooper was a writer who was asking questions that got too close to the bone for the US Government

All Coincedence? It Definitely gives food for thought.

:D:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

It sounds to me like he is describing the Soviet Union from about 1m45s onwards.

Where is the original speech?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Personally I'm not inta rap Music, but far be it fr me to dismiss an entire generations chosen method of communicating their angst anger and dismay at teh injustices they face with a couple of condescending smiley faces.

Of course I await correction, obviously 2Pac was not an influential character of the 90's and his music did not instill a powerful mesage in the hearts and minds of a generation

he was just another Jason Donovan type schmaltzy popster right?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Barry Jennings is a very interesting case in point. He wasn't a celebrity

So why is he on the list? The world is full of people with outspoken political views. This forum is full of such people.

Barry Jennings died. Not being a celebrity, there wasn't a big rush by the media to tell the world. Not being a celebrity, there is little-to-no reason for his family to issue details as to the grounds of his death.

So what happened? Barry Jennings died. His death was barely reported, and the details of his death were not released.

Why is this sinister? Why does this make him worth of getting on the list?

Looking at the list, we see that there's a number of people on it who were assassinated. It would seem to me that the argument that there is something connecting these assassinations is completely missing.

A number of the people on the list suffered what can only be described as "death by misadventure". People die from misadventure all the time...but apparently when it happens to someone famous, then there's reason to be suspicious. Why?

Is fame something that makes one immune to misadventure?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

I was linked to this thread today with regard to Barry Jennings. I was happy enough not to post anything as the thread is so old, but here's an update..

The youtube video this thread is about has been deleted.

You Tube:
    This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

I have the video on my channel. I believed it was about the whole Fed Reserve and all that but it's actually about the commies. I read the entire unedited speech and most of the time he's talking about the Soviet Union and how the media needs to be fair and all that as he was trying to hold peace talks with them. The anti-commie propaganda that was so prevalent in the previous administration was doing more harm than good, he wanted to change that.

The stuff about secret societies and that probably was about the Fed and the C.I.A., but it wasn't directed at them in particular. Great speech but it's taken completely out of context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

bonkey wrote: »
    So why is he on the list? The world is full of people with outspoken political views. This forum is full of such people.

Barry Jennings died. Not being a celebrity, there wasn't a big rush by the media to tell the world. Not being a celebrity, there is little-to-no reason for his family to issue details as to the grounds of his death.

So what happened? Barry Jennings died. His death was barely reported, and the details of his death were not released.

Why is this sinister? Why does this make him worth of getting on the list?

Looking at the list, we see that there's a number of people on it who were assassinated. It would seem to me that the argument that there is something connecting these assassinations is completely missing.

A number of the people on the list suffered what can only be described as "death by misadventure". People die from misadventure all the time...but apparently when it happens to someone famous, then there's reason to be suspicious. Why?

Is fame something that makes one immune to misadventure?

He was a key eye-witness to arguably the biggest event in recent history and is attributed to saving the life of Michael Hess, a long-time friend of Rudy Giuliani. His funeral was allegedly attended by dignitaries from city of New York, the FDNY, and the NYPD. I'd say he's more of a celebrity than some of the skin sacks in Hollywood to be fair.

Edit: And having the top of your head blown off by a sniper can hardly be attributed to misadventure.

Advertisement