Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Size of the boot in a Fiat Panda

Options
  • 25-03-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Considering buying one of these second hand in a few months time, haven't test driven one or anything but they seem like good value for money and a good few of people on here seem to love them.

One thing that's kinda important is the size of the boot... is it really tiny? About the same as a VW Polo or what?

Also if one does get the folding seats option is it the full back seat that folds down or just half?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Thanks! 200L is I suppose as big as I could have expected for such a tiny car :P

I'm really bad with visualizing how big is 200L that's why I was looking for someone's experience with car...

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Alicano

Girlfriend bought one of these last september.apart from needing
    a new battery its been great.loads of fun to drive etc and i find
    myself taking it to work the odd day if i feel like a bit of craic.:).
    Good room inside and a high roof for any tall passengers!
    Go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

My mother has one and it does have a tiny boot but it'll fit the weekly shopping in it no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

eleganza/emotion specification has split rear seats.
    parkers web site has picture of boot and everything else.
    the boot is a good rectangular shape so quite practical.

• Advertisement
Advertisement