Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Limerick 2009

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The second round of the League this year will take place in Sports Arena in the University of Limerick on the 16th of May.
    As usual the weigh in will begin at 10 and run until 11. The rules meeting will be 11:15 and the event should start all going well before 12 noon.

This round as an experimental step I will be running online registration for this event. The entry form is already active on the site. At weigh in you will receive a print out of your entry to sign, so the paper step has not been removed, just I will be printing the forms out instead of the competitors this time around. This means that money will be collected on the day primarily, but if you would sooner pay in advance as usual then you can contact me for details.

I would ask that if you enter online and find you can not attend for some reason, please email me to let me know.

Teens must still print out the permission slip and bring it with them on the day.

As always, ensure you are covered by your club insurance to compete at the event.

See you all in Limerick!

Advertisement