Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting work within the 'Green' Sector??

Options
  • 24-03-2009 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I started the other thread related to wood pellet stoves because I am interested in the developments within the industy, although frankly I know little. The thing is though I, like many, am not working at the mo (I was in archaeology) and I figure I need to change career. I see the 'Green' industry as the way to go.

Where do I start though? What I can do I suppose is do as much reading as I can. Maybe somebody might have some suggestions or possible sources of information i.e. courses, websites or even text books?

Edit: I was a bit hasty there I should have read the sticky threat with regards websites. Loads of info there but if you have any other info or advice...

That would be much appreciated, thanking you in advance,

malman.

Comments

Advertisement