If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some advice

Options
  • 24-03-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

Hi John et al.

Right im pretty sure im going with the Samsung LE40B650 from your site (Thank the great maker for a place that sells electrical equipment at uk prices:)). Good reviews and all that jazz.

Is there a collect and return policy with that tv?

I will be using my logitech z-5500's for sound (cant afford a proper set:p)

My query is what are my options for a blu-ray player. I want one that internally decodes the likes of DD+, TrueHD and DTS-HD, essentially one that is future proof?

Is there even a player that can do this yet? If not what is a good player for me.

Thanking you in advance.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I have being doing some reading on the AV forums and i came across this potential solution to my problem

Onkyo HTX-22HD Black (2.1 Digital Surround System)
    and i see that you stock them on the .com site.

Do you have the 5.1 upgrade that is available for these and if not could you get it?

many thanks

john

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.