Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylepoker Be Our Sponsored Pro Seat For Sale

Options
  • 24-03-2009 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi Guy’s,

I was My name is Richard Moriarty I play under the Screen name HibsAreIt on Boylepoker.

Last night I managed to win The Boylepoker Be Our Sponsored Pro Event # 7 which qualified me as an entrant into the live final this weekend at the Jackpot.

As I have relocated to Scotland I cannot make it to the event and hence I am on here.

I am willing to sell the seat to the highest offer. The funds will have to be transferred via the player 2 player facility on Boylepoker. The name will be changed once the funds have been received.
    Id like to have this sorted by thursday afternoon

Please submit any offer via Pm.

If you wish to verify that this is a genuine post please contact Ciaran_Corbett from Boylepoker in order to get confirmation.

Kind Regards

Richard

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

What sort of price would you be estimating this tickets worth?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Guy's,

I can confirm that this is a genuine offer. The details of the promotion are here

Regards

Ciaran Corbett

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 HibsAreIt

The ticket would be worth around $1000,im looking for highest bid by thursday afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

How do you put a price on the ticket?? Its a winner take all eventr unless im wrong, so 9 people battle it out for one prize, interesting how this plays out??

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Can I just be clear on this, I have until Thursday to make an offer?

• Advertisement

Yes thursday afternoon.

Pulsar eagle,well the prize is worth 10k and only 9 entrants.

HibsAreIt wrote: »
    Pulsar eagle,well the prize is worth 10k and only 9 entrants.
    i know what its worth, i have my own ticket, would be very interested to see what you get as getting to this is very out of my way aswell.

Shame i couldnt make it,good prize up for grabs.
    Are you already one of those 9 pulsar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

not being funny,but why bother trying to qualify lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

who are you directing that at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

The ticket would be worth around $1000,im looking for highest bid by thursday afternoon.

Irish Open $4550
    Manchester $1300
    Vegas $1500

Less 15%

= $6247.5

/ 9 players $694.

€534

Its not worth as much as you think.

Are you already one of those 9 pulsar?
    Yes i seriously am.

thechamp87 wrote: »
    who are you directing that at?

The op and Pulsar,don't panic,not you.

Didnt think it was this weekend the final, but i'll be there once i cancel my trip away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

It was a (qualifiers only) freeroll that he won, with cash prizes as well as the seat.

Why would he not play?

With regards value, you have to add 3X$500 expenses.

Ollieboy wrote: »
    Irish Open $4550
    Manchester $1300
    Vegas $1500

Less 15%

= $6247.5

/ 9 players $694.

€534

Its not worth as much as you think.

There are Flights and accomodation for both the WSOP + GUKPT which bring the value of the package up to $10K

Grafter wrote: »
    It was a (qualifiers only) freeroll that he won, with cash prizes as well as the seat.

Why would he not play?

Ah,fair enough,that makes sense.
    Don't get me wrong,I was just curious is all.Gl Hibs milk 'em for all it's worth:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

If i was one of the 9 i would not be one bit happy with it. It essentially now offers a big player with a nice roll a sattelite to these events against players who may not be used to playing for such a high prize. Something like the steps on stars where the big players just wait for the small players to get to top and then take advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

tipp86 wrote: »
    If i was one of the 9 i would not be one bit happy with it. It essentially now offers a big player with a nice roll a sattelite to these events against players who may not be used to playing for such a high prize. Something like the steps on stars where the big players just wait for the small players to get to top and then take advantage.

+1

I couldnt agree more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 paddyja

Qualified myself and to be honest it doesnt really bother me. Obviously if hibs could make it he would but good luck with sellin it. Just hope myself its a boyles customer who gets it because a lot of customers have entered most of the 9 events and deserve it more than someone who swans in with a massive bankroll

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

does the winner get 100% rakeback or other cool ongoing stuff? or is it just a few donkament tickets?

RoundTower wrote: »
    does the winner get 100% rakeback or other cool ongoing stuff? or is it just a few donkament tickets?

The winner will be well looked after.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

paddyja wrote: »
    Qualified myself and to be honest it doesnt really bother me. Obviously if hibs could make it he would but good luck with sellin it. Just hope myself its a boyles customer who gets it because a lot of customers have entered most of the 9 events and deserve it more than someone who swans in with a massive bankroll

T'was yourself and me (babyhawk) on that one paddyja.....well done..it shoulda been me

lol

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 paddyja

lol cheers mate, unlucky again. Must remember to fold that a5 on saturday:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

ok not being honest how much you really ready to accept for the ticket hibs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

so this is a 1 table stt? is there a way to find the other players/usernames who have qualified?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭DEEP THROAT

first offer.... €499.....

semibluff wrote: »
    so this is a 1 table stt? is there a way to find the other players/usernames who have qualified?

If you go to the Boylepoker lobby and look for Be Our Sponsored Pro Event 10 that is the holding tournament for the live final

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

Mon the Hibees.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement